WELCOME TO MY SITE

Thanks for stopping by! Here you will find my portfolio, containing samples of my work as a character animator and general CG artist. I am currently freelancing and looking for work in High Point, North Carolina, aspiring to join a creative team or studio.

I welcome any comments or feedback, feel free to contact me via e-mail or my LinkedIn account.

Quick search: advanced search home | login | contact | about zora browse by: communities & collections dewey decimal classification creators/editors year zurich open repository and archiveâ  permanent url to this publication: kruse, a ; grã¤tz, k w (2009). viagra without prescription Evaluation of metastases in the submandibular gland in head and neck malignancy. Journal of craniofacial surgery, 20(6):2024-2027. buying viagra while in mexico Preview accepted version pdf 1208kb abstract background:: either excision of the submandibular gland during neck dissection or having the submandibular gland in radiation field can result in xerostomia, leading to reduced quality of life. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the prevalence of metastasis to the submandibular gland and to identify potential risk factors leading to the presence of metastases into the gland. online pharmacy generic viagra Patients and methods:: of 376 patients with head and neck malignancy who were treated between 1999 and 2008, cardinal patients underwent a neck dissection, and in total, 171 submandibular glands were removed. cheap viagra quick delivery The average age was 61. 1 years. Results:: twenty-three patients (17. 7%) revealed some type of pathology in the submandibular gland such as chronic sialadenitis (15), atrophy (5), tumor infiltration (5), and intraglandular lymph node (1). viagra without a doctor prescription In the group with sialadenitis, the mean age was 57. http://classicmotocrossimages.com/mbs-viagra-for-sale-generic-im/ 7 years. cheap viagra online Forty-four percent had a pretreatment (radiation, 9%; local resection, 13%; or combined therapy, 22%) before neck dissection. cheap viagra quick delivery Of the sialadenitis group, 9 of 12 patients had the primary tumor in the lower jaw, floor of mouth, or tongue. buy herbal viagra online uk Conclusions:: one needs to be aware of the possibility of occult metastases in level i in oral cavity carcinomas, whereas oropharynx carcinoma constitutes a lower risk for involvement of lymph node metastases at level i. http://milkpaint.com/ibe-buy-cheap-viagra-canada-bz/ The excision of the submandibular gland should be performed in cases with positive lymph nodes at level i and in tumor sites with a high risk of occult metastasis at level i. viagra reviews forums Item type: journal article, refereed, original work communities & collections: 04 faculty of medicine > center for dental medicine > clinic for cranio-maxillofacial surgery ddc: 610 medicine & health language: english date: october 2009 deposited on: 01 feb 2010 14:27 las. cheap viagra quick delivery